Assalaam Alaikium, On behalf of ICCA, Ramadan Kareem to you and your families. Ramadan will begin InshaaAllah tomorrow, Tuesday April 13, 2021. The first night of Taraweeh will be tonight, Monday April 12, 2021 inShaaAllah. Isha iqama is at 9:50 PM.
Please remember and follow all the safety guidelines as outlined.
1. Maintain social distance of at least six feet and wear a mask covering the nose and mouth.
2. Do not use the bathrooms. Make wudu at home.
3. Taraweeh will be shortened with 8 rakat lasting approximately 30-35 mins inshaaAllah
4. Dates and water will be provided outside of the masjid for breaking the fast.
5. No meals will be provided inside of the masjid. Everyone must eat iftar at home.
6. Please follow the directions of the volunteers.
7. Please try and get vaccinated after speaking to a healthcare provider. May Allah shower us with His blessings in this blessed month!